SuK in a nutshell
The accompanying study programme „Sozial- und Kulturwissenschaften (SuK)“ is an integral part of all study programmes at the h_da. It is aimed at students of all natural sciences, engineering, information science, media and design studies.
It is unique in Germany and offers real added value: students learn how to work in interdisciplinary teams and how their activities affect the social, cultural and economic environment. This broadens their horizons and teaches them to think and act responsibly in a professional and social context.
In the SuK-studies you can choose from a wide range of courses with interesting topics. These include exciting questions such as
- Current issues such as climate change and sustainability
- Many courses with direct practical relevance
- Recurring problems from various fields such as culture, sociology, philosophy, psychology, society, politics, law and economics.
An education in the SuK accompanying study programme pursues the following main objectives:
- Thinking outside the box
- Taking an international perspective
- Learning to act responsibly
- Assume leadership responsibility
- Getting fit for practice
Contact: Advisory Desk